Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Visual Studio 2017 Editions

We are trying to figure out how to detect Visual Studio 2017 editions. Lansweeper only detect the software installed as “Visual Studio 2017”. Prior versions are showing the editions but not in 2017 anymore. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Report OS version count by IP Location

HelloMy company have over 3000 assets and several Sites/IPLocations. Due the end of support of Windows 7 for 2020 wants to migrate to Windows 10 and would be super handly have report with a count of Windows 7, Windows 10 by IP Location. This way we ...

Report user logon by unique Assets

Want report of each asset a user has logged onto.Here is the report I have so far, based on an existing report, just only want to list an asset once instead of everytime user logged on. Right now I export into Excel and run Pivot table.Select Top 10...

User logon history

Hi guys, I have the query below to get the logon history for each user, the problem is that the report is too large, is there a way to restrict on showing only the last 5 logins per user? With some users I'm getting up to 20 logins and we have more t...

3 Software report

I am trying to get a report with three sets of software if they are installed or if they are not installed all on the same report. Basically a quick check or installed not-installed.