cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisandersoon
Engaged Sweeper
If I choose a Microsoft device, It takes me to the "Action Screen" on the action screen I can choose "Report" and it gives me a compete report on the device which includes,OS, System Model, Processor, and a bunch of other stuff.

I really like this report, and would like to run this report for every workstation that I have. Is there a way to run this report for all devices? I don't want to go and click on every device and run/print. I would like it to be all in one big document.

Thanks for any help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You would have to create a custom report to retrieve this information for all of your machines at once.

Due to the way reports are formatted, we would recommend narrowing down the information you would like to include. A report that includes absolutely all of those fields would not be manageable.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You would have to create a custom report to retrieve this information for all of your machines at once.

Due to the way reports are formatted, we would recommend narrowing down the information you would like to include. A report that includes absolutely all of those fields would not be manageable.