Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help Desk Reports

Hi,I'm not familiar with SQL queries and I'm needing a few reports for help desk metrics. All reports below are based on our fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).Also, we have an SLA created in the help desk with 2 hour initial response and 1 day for reso...

dfountain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP Switch Interface Report

Hello,i want a report that looks like the summary page of a switch. I need the interface name, alias, vlan and if connected the asset name and also not used interfaces. Like the report from a windows pc.Can someone help me to get this created via sql...

Resolved! Duplicate Assests Displayed in Report

Good Day, I have created the query below to find all members of the Local Administrators group on all Scanned Windows Systems (excluding Domain admins).The issue with this report is that it duplicates all assests and renders the report useless.What a...

mrfite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Hardware detail report

I have the following report.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.Processor, tblAssets.Memory, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblVideoController.Caption, tblNetworkAdapter.Name, tblIDEController.Captio...

MrPatrick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! monitor report

Hello,I was wondering if there was a way to run the monitor report but add a column to show what resolution the monitor is.Dominic

Dtyner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected results with added criteria

I’m seeing an unexpected behavior in a report. When I add an additional criterion, instead of dropping 1 record like I expect, it drops almost all of them. The report is to show old systems to be replaced, and I want to drop out those I’ve tagged as ...

Jeff_Henze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a Report

Hi, I need a report.All devices which have entered "FD102" in Custom1 or are in the OU "102".The devices in Custom1 are created manually. The Pcs in the OU are automatically there, I need for the inventory a query to display all devices which are eit...