Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! SMBv1 disabled

Hi,is it possible to create a report whether the SMBv1 feature is installed or not on Windows 2012 R2 an up servers?

stiwa by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report on 2 custom scanned files

I have a report based on a custom scanned files. Based on those items, I've done a deployment of another file which I am now scanning. What I'd like to do is a report of items that have file #1 but NOT file #2 so that I can make sure that everythin...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

When Are Reports Calculated/Updated?

Migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10.Using the asset management Breakdown Provided by Lansweeper ie Windows 10 Windows 7 Windows Server etc from the Main Dashboard, how real-time is that data or is there a setting to keep those reports updated?

marrngtn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANSweeper script issue

Below is the script I have but it's only showing Windows Servers, nothing else. Any help would be greatlt appreciated:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.IPAddress, tsysOS.OSname As OS, tbl...

End of year report

Hi i want to get a detailed end of year reportid like a list of all tickets closed for the previous year, 2019, to include call typeand what agent closed it.Once i get that into CSV i should be able to get the information that i need.thanks