Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! DDR Type

I am trying to upgrade RAM for desktops in a very mixed age environment that adhered to no life cycle for machines. I found a previous post for this, however I receive an error when attempting to run the report. Please help!This is the query I foundS...

Custom Report don't see SQL Statement

Hi,i have a custom report with a complex SQL Statement. Now i want to change a little thing. When i click edit this report i see the editor with the standard SQL Statement. How can i see the correct SQL Statement?

Apple Mac Report - Missing specific software

Hello All, I'm having a difficult time creating a report that isolates Apple Mac stations that are missing a specific piece of software. In this case I'm looking for any station missing 'CylanceUI' but will be targeting others in the future. Most...

SQL Drive Space report

I have recently been asked to build a report that will show all of our SQL servers and their drives (volumes) and if they are running low on space. I can generate a low drive space report, and can generate a report that shows all SQL servers. I am ha...

jstrong71 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting only the first Owner of an Asset

I've wrote this report so I can import the data into our helpdesk systems CMDB, this is a nightly process and the CMDB is a read only direct from Lansweeper. This report gives me all the detail except I've been trying to get only the latest owner whe...

ToMonkey by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! non-active computer report

In our environment, computers are occasionally removed from the domain, placed in storage, then reused again at a later date. When this happens, the account in Lansweeper is marked as 'inactive'. However, when the pc is reused, it is likely renamed...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos