Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Hardware list

Hi, I need report for hardware in lansweeper.so, all hardware info about computers.

dr_sah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Scanning - file not existing

I want to check certain clients if they DONT have a specific file installed. Whenever i want to scan FOR a file, i use custom scanning method. But in this case i wonder how i should proceed? ps. i want to scan if a specific font is not installed (or ...

koglerh by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! TPM support

HelloI am trying to report of hardware sitting on our network that has the TPM module.is there a predefined report for this?

newbpc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper warnings sent to an email

Hi,I have an alert displayed on Lansweeper web console: "License Warning | Your license is limited to 5000 assets. You've reached 95%".Is there a possibility to receive this warning over an email? And when the assets count is below 95% no email warni...

MilicaM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find assets without a certain regkey

I've created the following report that displays assets that contain the regkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VDG'. How would I do the reverse and display systems that do not have that regkey?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.Username, ...

sethm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos