Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Windows 10 readiness report

In light of the closing Windows 7 EOL date, you can use the report below to check whether your workstation are ready for a Windows 10 upgrade. The report checks the hardware requirements and if an in-place upgrade is possible or not. The specificatio...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Find overlapping IP scan ranges

This report shows you overlapping IP scan ranges and the assigned site server. Select Top 1000000 t1.IprangeID As [1 Range ID], t1.Servername As [1 Scanning server], t1.Ipstart As [1 Start], t1.Ipend As [1 End], '<----->' As [=], t2.IprangeID As...

klaus by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Monitor name with ScreenHeight & ScreenWidth

Hello, I'm trying to write a report that gives information about the monitors, not so much about the computers they are attached to.So far this is what I have:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename A...

cycleheat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed Deployment Report Issues

I am trying to make a report that will show the last 100 failed deployments.The issue is when I run this it just has the same asset listed 100 times.Wondering what this issue is?Sorry in advance as I'm sure its something simple I am over looking.Sele...

MHScripts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inventory Windows systems

I share my little sheet. Welcome to make it better. To work it had to be with SQL server, not compact version. LinkSelect Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, Case When (tblAssetCustom.State Like '1') Then 'Active' When (...

BioFerS by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Wildcard in Report

I have copied the built in report 'Software: By computer' and have removed unneeded columns. I am now trying to exclude approved software and just list software that hasn't been approved. But there are many different versions of software installed on...

How do I filter my report by GROUP

Below is the report I am trying to fix. I have been able to filter a different report by group by adding the same line, but this one wont let me. I am trying to report ONLY on workstations and not on servers, yet the servers still show up. Is there ...

Context in SNMPv3 scanning

Hello,Would it be possible in a future version to include the specification of the context when dealing with SNMPv3 credentials? Some devices support SNMPv3, but not using the default context used in SMPv3 scanning. For instance, some OKI printers an...

techreg by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos