Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Multiple OU report

Hello there.I created a report a while ago to get a list of computers and display what ou they are in as one of the fields in the report.The report is morphing into a show all computers that do not have certain letters in the name, and belong to spec...

Lakatta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom report for systems with multiple IP addresses

Ok, I was able to piece together a report that is 99% of what I need, but I have the occasional duplicate entry when the coalesced field returns different values (single IP vs. multiple IPs).Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.A...

oagtexas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPUSH Version

I am trying to locate a report I can use to provide me with the current version of LSPUSH being used on the servers that I have it as a task.Any assistance would be appreciated.Thanks

eclark82 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report of Workstations and Displays w/Serial Numbers

Hello All,I am looking for some help on running a report with the following info:-Asset Number-Asset Make/Model-Displays Connected w/Serial NumbersSome workstations may have more than 1 monitor, typically 2They are Samsung Displays that we are lookin...

mweist by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Defining single reg key in report

I need to limit the report to only show the following registry key. HKLM\SOFTWARE\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\CurrentVersion\Public-Opstate\ Value: LatestVirusDefsDateSelect Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tbl...

Liamsy11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Laptop Encryption

Hey AllI know this has been answered before and I have tried to make this work, but I am getting duplicate instances in my report. Here is what I am trying to do:1) I want all laptops that do not have Dell Data Protection encryption installed.2) Hal...

cvhyatt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos