Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! tblAssets.AssetName: how to add multiple asset names

What is the proper syntax for this operation? I have tried the following:Where tblAssets.AssetName = In ('asset name 1', 'asset name 2', 'asset name 3', 'asset name 4', 'asset name 5')orWhere tblAssets.AssetName = In "'asset name 1, 'asset name 2'I h...

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty report missing computers

I am running the following report, however, I am missing computers, the built in Asset report detects it, I think the common denominator is no user logged onSelect Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssetCustom.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblA...

miek_g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to report latest eventlog message only

Hi guys, struggling with this one. I'm putting together a report for Windows 10 Feature Updates and I want to pull the last feature update error event log only. Can anyone help? This is my report:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.As...

heybobby1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

NOT installed report

Hi all, any help appreciated. I am looking to run a report to find any device that DOES NOT have a particular version of software installed - Software is: Check Point Endpoint Security: Version 80.82.4063... I would like the below fields incl...

kmoc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ReportBuilder - can not edit or create reports

I have problem with create/edit reports in Report Builder. The reports work fine with presenting the result, but when I want to edit a report the Report Builder doesn't show anything. The same if I want to create a new report. See the image below.I h...

Resolved! Report: Not Encrypted

I am new to this but I can't seem to find a way to do this.Wondering if there is a way to add a column showing whether or not an asset has a TPM chip?I also need to add the OS column but I think I can get that.Thanks!Select Top 1000000 tsysAssetTypes...

MHScripts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to remove duplicate assets in report

Hi All I have an asset report for all domain machines.Part of the report is to show the graphic card(s).Some machines are listed as having 2 cards. Therefore the same machine gets listed twice in the report.The first time with Graphics card A, the se...

tux182 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos