Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Problem with multiple excludes in report

i try to exclude few values from report but it still contains them, can any1 tell me what i'm doing wrong ?:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssetC...

evan91 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which field to change this to?

What change do I need to make so this report shows the initial ticket description (the first email they write in to describe a problem) in the Resolution column, as opposed to the final ticket note? I will change the column name to initial issue. Se...

Null by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text file found and/or application installed

Hi,We are in the process of rolling out an application. For some reason the installer is unstable and often fails. Because if this we would need a way to find these computers.As the last step in the installation process a .txt file is created in the ...

glesax by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error: Report not allowed.

Hi,I have "Administrator+Agent" permissions, What other additional permissions needed to view the report? Where to place them? Code reportSelect Top 1000000 tblConfigLog.Date, Case tblConfigLog.ActionID When 1 Then 'change' When 2 Then '+' When 3...

Dmitriy_N by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

windows firewall settings

Windows firewall settings, local exceptions, stuff from a GPO (if possible which GPO) sorted by PC/Server of course.sorta like this does?https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Script-to-display-the-b4e61729#contentwith the Lansweeper repo...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Build Report

Hello, I am not sure if this is possible due to the way the data is in the DB, but i am looking for a report that will help with replacing computers. The plan is to filter on computer name and it show in 1 list: Map network drives + lettters, Printer...

Arron by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos