Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report for Discs in Drives e.g. CDs/DVDs etc.

This may be a bit of an odd request, but I think for me it'd be helpful to have a report to tell you which computers have discs in the drive - only because we use a number of CD/DVD tools for diagnostics, windows installation etc. and although we nor...

alewis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chart report with count of Chassis Type

I'm trying to create a Chart report to count each of the Chassis types in our environment. I have a report that gives me the Chassis type, but having trouble turning it into a count of each type:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.As...

galesj by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for Notebooks and Laptops and LSAgent

Hi,i´m not very familiar with sql, but i would like to build a report regarding the dynamic group "Laptops" und the static group "Notebooks" to check if the installation of LSAgent was successful. It would be nice if this report will only show the No...

daniel_kr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on single server

Hi All I love lansweeper , but I need to run a report showing all the details on one single sever , I know I can get the software report, but I need the summary, etc too. something tells me it already there, but I can seem to see it.Cheers Richard

rdunne by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual Monitor Report

Hello,I am trying to get a report done to show all the monitors we have, but if the computer asset has 2-3 monitors I need them displaying on the same line/row and not have multiple rows show of the same computer asset. I would also like a column wit...

RAM status (color-coded)

Here's the modified version of "Memory: Available slots" report.PCs are sorted ascending by current amount of installed memory and then descending by slots available, color coded with green if 8 or more GB of RAM is installed, yellow if >=4GB and <8G...

polar by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 7 kudos

Combine queries then schedule email report

I have two queries that run fine as long as they are two different reports. I need to take the output from each report and either combine them, along with their totals, into a single report then have it emailed. Or I need to combine the two reports...

B_B_ by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos