Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Reporting login failures

Hello i found this post to help create a report along the lines of what i would like to implement, searching and reporting for Event IDs relating to a logon failure:https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm49283_Invalid-login-attempts-on-Workstatio...

Linux Asset Network Interface Count

Is it possible to build a report that shows all scanned Linux servers with a count if nic each Linux asset has? I see that the names if the interfaces are in the database for each server. Would it be possible to count them somehow? I have a report st...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for "No AD User logon for x days"

Has anyone created a report or similar report that will give me this details? Our organization has a powershell script that runs and disabled any account that hasn't been logged into for 90 days but I'd a report that gives me the same details to revi...

sethm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report about Windows Update Client to be reset

Hi community,is there an ability to create a report that tells me, on which (active) clients the WSUS client service obviously has to be reset because it installed no updates since X weeks or months?Best regards, Jochen

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report w PowerShell Version

Hello,Is there a way to use LanSweeper to give what latest version of PowerShell Engine is running on the system? I could have used Registry, but by default servers have v1 and if upgraded will have v3 (for v3/4/5) subkeys within registry. I am looki...

InfraTeam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Workstations Without Symantec

Hi,Could I get some assistance with a report that will bring up all workstations where Symantec is not present? I have been able to use the default reports of "Workstations with disabled antivirus" or "Workstations without Antivirus" and they were ve...

SPedraza by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers used by users in AD Group

Hi,I have a specific problem, I need to install Office 365 to the Executive Team at my location.They are all members of a specific AD group (EXECS) and it looks like LanSweeper is able to identify the machines last used by these users (if I search in...

Argon0 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos