Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report freeze top row

This might be impossible to do, but I thought I would ask. Does anyone know of a way to lock the top row of the report in Lansweeper? I know we can in Excel, but it's a manual process of opening it and clicking the button and then saving. The hard...

bmbarnett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Assets and the switch they're connected to

List of all assets and the switch and port they are connected to.Only shows assets:- Connected to a switchSorted on:- Asset nameSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10...

Bart_M by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

Non-Unique SW installations per system

Sorry, I had to use that subject line because there is an unanswered post from someone else with the subject line I wanted to use and this forum software is set to prevent duplicate posts. Silly really.To the point. I have been working on a report to...

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with a OU based report

Hi All,please can someone assist with this report? I dont know why but i am getting duplicate entries. can anyone see why?Also i need to add a field that shows locally installed printers but im having no joy. Thank youSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.Ass...

magson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report for showing PCs with specific file in asset history

Hi, we have som trojan virus in our network. We know that PC is infected if file update.js is located in startup. I see that file in Lansweeper asset History but I don't know how to write report that will return all assets with that string from asset...

alesb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report: Old PC's counted by site

I am trying to create a report but I am having problems doing so.I am looking for a total count of computers excluding servers, sorted by site, and by type (laptop or desktop) that are older than 3 years old from the current date.This should be a sim...

WING987 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

libSSH report?

HiI know this is probably a long shot but has anyone got a report (or being able to point me in the right direction) to search for machines that might be running libssh, so i can then see if they are vulnerable to CVE-2018-10933Thanks

df1823 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Inventory by Domain

I am trying to get a count of software on all computers by domain. We have a few different domains and I can only seem to get the IP Location to work, here is my code. Select Top 1000000 tblSoftwareUni.softwareName As Software, tblSoftware.software...

smozie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos