Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Exclude information off switch

Hello , first sorry for my english, is very limit I have switchs dell N2024 , and the problems is after scan asset, i need exclude the port information .It this possible?

Custom Report for Outdated BIOS based on Model

Issues creating report for outdated BIOS version based on model and Bios version I set as the approved one. I just have one computer model listed as a test. Computer Model: Latitude E5540Approved Current BIOS Version: A21If BIOS version scanned is lo...

JTZRFB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detect if a smart card is in the reader

Hello!For various reasons, we have a need to know if a smart card is actually inserted in the smart card reader when a Windows asset is scanned via WMI.I know that the smart card show up under "Smart Cards" in Device Manager.I cannot figure out if th...

SUndie by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combined report for WIndows and Linux

Hi!I need to create a report or of available built-in report for windows servers and Linux operating system details with basic information such as IP address, Asset Name,Asset Type, Primary User, Domain, OS Release, Manufacturer, Model, First and La...

Only Windows Servers?

I'd like to create a report which ONLY lists computers which have a Windows Server OS installed (2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, etc). All I really need to have is the asset name, and the OS version installed. The pre-defined asset lists always...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I exclude more than 1 asset type in report?

When I exclude one the code isWhere tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename != 'Monitor' And tblState.Statename = 'Active'Order By AssetType, tblAssets.AssetNameAnd it excludes MonitorBut when I add another one more to the Or.. it looks likeWhere (tsysAssetTy...

bmbarnett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter by OS Windows 10

I have a report that is supposed to list all the windows 10 machines in our environment. We have two new windows 10 machines that are not showing up on that report, but are showing up on the new computers detected. The report (See below) is filtered ...

tcrook by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos