Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

workstations without Anti-virus

Prezados, Preciso da ajuda de vocês referente ao relatório abaixo, pois utilizamos como antivírus padrão o da Symantec, e no relatório das estações de trabalho sem o antivírus, não consigo filtrar as estações que não possui o cliente do antivírus por...

All online computers?

Is there a way to create a report that shows all the online computers? I mean with that, alle the computers that actually are powered on.?

Resolved! Show the last 3 users for a computer

Hi there,I'm trying to make a report to sort all my PCs to show the lastest 3 users and logon time by computer.But actually I don't know how to limit to the last 3 users. Please, do you have an idea how to do that ?Actually here is my report (that sh...

Kreg by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

tblUps.BatteryStatus Descriptions

I am creating a custom report working off of the tblUps table. That table has BatteryStatus which is an integer. What table do I need to link to to get the names we see on the asset page? In my case, I have a status id of 2, which shows as "Normal...

netops1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exporting users Email addresses?

Hello I have a report which shows all the machines on my site, the current OS and the last user to sign in on them.I filter the results to show only machines with Windows 7.From the machines left showing, can i export the email address from all the l...

wayneRex by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excel Linking to Reports

I'm just wondering if it's possible to link my customized Excel spreadsheet directly to the Lansweeper compact SQL DB to directly generate reports.