Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Helpdesk Management Report

This is for the LanSweeper beta, created on v6009Select Top 1000000 htblticket.date As [Date Opened], htblticket.slaresolved As [Date Closed / Resolved], htbltickettypes.typename As [Ticket Category], htblticketstates.statename As [Ticket State], ...

kanek by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

View installed vs available memory

I would like to create a report to find computers not using all available RAM. I think I need to compare the $PhysicalRAM to $InstalledRAM WMI attributes but I am not sure how to do so. Thank you in advance.

prenckens by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Report - How to make columns clickable?

Hi!I have built some custom reports in order to get Lansweeper to accomplish the task of our central CMDB.For example, this report is showing all desktop-devices: Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName As [Asset Name | Hostname],tblAssetCustom.Manufa...

Filo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another AV report request

Hi, I've been trying to get a report that will show me if a machine doesn't have the current Symantec Endpoint protection installed. I have it showing me ANY antivirus that is out of date, but that's part of the problem.I'd like a few reports in the ...

jmje by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Count repeated values and add amount to separate column

Dear All, I would like to create a report which displays the amount of laptop user was logged on as the last user. For example there will be plenty of machines where the Administrator account was used as the last logged on user. I would like to displ...

dnekrasov by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Report for Autodesk Installs & Reg Key

Hi Everyone,I am looking for some assistance combining two separate reports (our dev guy is out for a month).Rather, I need a registry value from the second report to appear in the first one, or just show blank if it doesn't exist.One report lists PC...