Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Shorten Active Directory user and computer OUs

The report below lists your Windows domain computers, their Active Directory OU, their last logged on user and their last logged on user's OU. The OUs are shortened, e.g. from "OU=Servers,DC=lansweeper,DC=local" to "Servers".The report will only list...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

List of who made changes to assets or settings and when

The report below returns a log of who made changes to assets or Lansweeper settings and when. This report only works in Lansweeper 6.0 or a more recent Lansweeper release, as tracking of configuration changes was first added to Lansweeper 6.0. More i...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 12 kudos

Report to show uptime IF a specific software is installed

I found a report to show uptime of all assets, however I want to limit that report to show uptimes of assets that have a specific software installed.The uptime report I'm using is below. What do I need to add to limit by software?Select Top 1000000 t...

trdmc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk Management Report

This is for the LanSweeper beta, created on v6009Select Top 1000000 htblticket.date As [Date Opened], htblticket.slaresolved As [Date Closed / Resolved], htbltickettypes.typename As [Ticket Category], htblticketstates.statename As [Ticket State], ...

kanek by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos