Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! TPM Version

Does anyone have a report or how do I make a report to show me the version of TPM on a workstation?Thanks in advance for any help.

delders by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printers used by computers

I discovered a report very similar to what I am searching for:http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst12389_Printer-Inventory.aspx#post44784However, I would like to add a column with the printer's name, as retrieved for the printer asset.My SQL ski...

davidc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reports through a AssetGroups Dymanic

I would like to be able to make a report on the basis of an AssetGroups Dymanic?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblAssets.Lasts...

Martind by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Adding Mac workstations to report

I tried replacing all the tblLinuxSoftware with tblMacOSInfo but keeps giving me an error on the tblsoftwareuniAnyone have Ideas?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon1...

Twinter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Desk Reports

Hi,I'm not familiar with SQL queries and I'm needing a few reports for help desk metrics. All reports below are based on our fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).Also, we have an SLA created in the help desk with 2 hour initial response and 1 day for reso...

dfountain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP Switch Interface Report

Hello,i want a report that looks like the summary page of a switch. I need the interface name, alias, vlan and if connected the asset name and also not used interfaces. Like the report from a windows pc.Can someone help me to get this created via sql...