Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Workstations with .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher

Hello,I'm looking to build a report for PCs that have .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed. In my research, I've determined that the registry key name is "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full" and has a key labele...

Highest Version of .NETFramework

Hello,I am trying to generate a report to list all devices with latest .NETFramework. I don't work directly on SQL Queries much, and from past one day I am trying to figure out how to add a column that can give me the highest/latest .NETFramework Sof...

InfraTeam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Relations Report

Hi, I am after some help I would like to add an extra column to the below report showing the user Id for any current relationships they have to that asset. I am trying to work though our existing assets to determine which assets do not have relations...

Total Physical Memory

When I create a report for servers I want to know how big their hard drive is so I have TotalPhysical Memory selected. One HDD is 278GB and in the column it says 4294017024. Here's another example it says 17132187648. There's two drive one is 73.5...

mwieser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Location Report to also include undefined

I have a report to list the local admins to each machine. I have it grouped by IP Location but noticed that it doesn't include any of the undefined location entries. We're a large organization so it's simply impossible to keep up with locations, so...

Finding multiple adobe softwar by computer

I am trying to create a report that will count the number of adobe software that are on computers. I need to see this to be able to identify if we should be assigning a Creative complete license, or multiple Creative sole licenses to each computer.H...

cross_eur by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos