Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! IP Location Report to also include undefined

I have a report to list the local admins to each machine. I have it grouped by IP Location but noticed that it doesn't include any of the undefined location entries. We're a large organization so it's simply impossible to keep up with locations, so...

Finding multiple adobe softwar by computer

I am trying to create a report that will count the number of adobe software that are on computers. I need to see this to be able to identify if we should be assigning a Creative complete license, or multiple Creative sole licenses to each computer.H...

cross_eur by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Percentage of free space on server hard drives

I am trying to generate a report to Get all servers with less than 10% free space.The built in report does less than 1 Gb free.On some of our servers have small drives for logging and would rather have a report with percentage free.

eclark82 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TPM Version

Does anyone have a report or how do I make a report to show me the version of TPM on a workstation?Thanks in advance for any help.

delders by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printers used by computers

I discovered a report very similar to what I am searching for:http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst12389_Printer-Inventory.aspx#post44784However, I would like to add a column with the printer's name, as retrieved for the printer asset.My SQL ski...

davidc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reports through a AssetGroups Dymanic

I would like to be able to make a report on the basis of an AssetGroups Dymanic?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblAssets.Lasts...

Martind by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Adding Mac workstations to report

I tried replacing all the tblLinuxSoftware with tblMacOSInfo but keeps giving me an error on the tblsoftwareuniAnyone have Ideas?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon1...

Twinter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos