Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hyper-V Report, Status, CPU, Memory, Storage Drive

Hi Lansweeper Team,I am trying to create a HyperV report where I can produce a combined report for all Hyper V clusters. I need the below mentioned columns for this report:1. Machine Name2. BIOS Level3. Memory4. Chassis5. CPU Cores6. Status of Machin...

Resolved! Skype for Business Report

Since Skype for business came through KB2889853 as a Windows Update I was trying to build a report that would list all machines that had this update installed. Is there a better way to query for Skype for Business Clients? I tried the built in Autoru...

mmeetze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty scanning errors

The report below lists Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo and Toshiba assets whose last warranty scan was unsuccessful, as well as possible warranty scanning errors that occurred. The report below will only list assets that meet all of the following crit...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! AD Description does not match Last Logged in User

Im looking for a report that will show all machine descriptions in AD that do not match the last Logged in UserFor example.If Desktop1 has a description of Bob, Joe in AD but the last logged in user was Smith, Jane the report would give me the machin...

berickson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customise current report

Guys,I have added detail to the in built all servers report, is it easy to add servers that are not on the network and/or are in workgroups? I would like to use this as a CMDB but would need to possibly add decommissioned servers also.Any ideas woul...

Resolved! Open/Closed tickets

Looking for a report to show the number of tickets opened and closed each month. (obviously for the beta with tickets) I have a couple reports that are close but they are incorrect when I manually count to verify.Thanks!Matthew