Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! CUSTOM INVENTORY REPORT

Im very new to lansweeper and seem to be having trouble creating a custom report. What Im trying to do is scan our network by site to view inventory. I seem to be having trouble creating a report that includes the following:-IP LOCATION-COMPUTER NAME...

jaycii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! error while getting report

Hi,When i try to run the following report i get the error message "Error converting data type varchar to numeric"this is the querry i try to run.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetType...

BartCl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! modify Software: All Microsoft software report

This may not be possible but the goal is to show how much of all Microsoft titles are used by location. Below would be a sample of what I am trying to achieve.Microsoft Office Professional 2013 NorthAmerica 400Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Af...

jschlepp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IIS Report

I would like to create a report that will show ALL servers that are running IIS, IIS version, server name, OS Version, and IP. I am new to Lansweeper so if it already has this report please forgive me.

Ron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! List all computers except VMmachines?

Hello,I got a simple question. I want to list all computers except VMWare machines.Now I got by AssetTypename = 'windows'. That gives all the computersNow I want to have also integrate a filter on Model, that should be: does not contain VMware or is ...

Resolved! Report using asset and linked registry table

Hi, thanks for reading...I have a report that I need to build and due to a non-standard environment I'm struggling a little. The workstations we use are not on AD and as such login with a default user name, we use Novell and this username is stored ...