Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report: Computer Install Date by Location

Maybe I'm just missing it, but I see the built in report for computer 'install date' but that gives me a global result. Is there a way to get this report by IP location? Thanks for any info...

Rockermann by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Software Installed

Is it possible to create a report that will let you know if any new software was installed in the past 7 days?So for instance it would only report new software installed on assets and not ones it currently has.

berickson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom report - adding OS output

Hi,Fairly new to this, but loving the product.I have written a custom report but struggling to get OS in the report after model, I want it to show "Windows 7" and so on....Can anyone help? report below:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName, tblAsse...

alexb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for SSDs from Samsung

Hello,i want to have a Report about all computers with a hard disk from Samsung.Unter Computer - Config - Dsik - Diskdrive there is a texfield called "Model"There I want so search "Samsung%" or "Samsung SSD%"Thanks for help!

MSITGW by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report computers without specific software and version

This report shows computers from a Static group, that without "VMware Horizon Client" installed. But I need also to filter by version the version "3.4", so in case that has a lower version will appears too.. How I should update it?Many thanksSelect T...

servicedesk by Champion Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos