Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Scan History - using case to evaluate scan success

I cut/pasted/modified a report to show recent scans done with the below report (which works):Select Top 1000000 tblScanHistory.ScanServer, tsysScanningMethods.ScanningMethod, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets....

Jeff_Henze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chart: Counts of status based on IP location

Hello,I want to make a chart where I can see counts of status (Stock, Loan, ..) have in every country.Example of result:STOCK5 Belgium3 Germany...My query that I tried to make but I get counts of total from EMEA and not country (ip locations)Select T...

jmichiels by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report - Computer Deploy not completed

Good morning,after a deployment of a package we should know what are the computers on which it was not possible to complete the operation, so as to restart again deploy or maintain it manually.How can you develop a report that you see this?We saw tha...

Resolved! User with more then 1 computer

Hello,I want make/have a query that show a list with user that have more then 1 computers as last logged in.In that way we can figure out who have still old computer or second computer which is not allowed for us.Does somebody have similar report or ...

jmichiels by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hyperlinks in Reports through Excel-Import

Aloha,i am "importing" reports directly into Excel over SQL-Import. However the hyperlinks of the assets are gone after i did the import. When i run the report directly in Lansweeper the hyperlinks are working.Is it possible to get the hyperlinks for...

Nukular by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate entires

Hi im having an issue with duplicate entries on tblSoftware. Essentially i want to show all the software installed on the various computers and who was the last user to log on. I have tried something similar to the link below but with no success. Any...

chrisjones by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Computer model summary with Custom Field

I use the custom20 field to hold the planned retirement year of of our computers. I'd like to be able to run the "Computer model summary" report and have the Custom20 (Retirement year) show. I think because this is consoldated report it doesn't wan...

murpmic by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Report showing Windows assets missing Java

I am trying to create a report that will have all the assets that do not have Java installed on them. I have this report that shows all of them that are not at the current version:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblSof...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos