Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Space on C Drive (Variables)

In our company we name laptops LAP### and desktops CPU### I'm looking for a way to report the following information.ONLY LAP and CPU (No servers/VMs/etc.) with less than 5 GB of Free Space ONLY on the C: Drive. I'd also like this to show the Free Spa...

E__L__Gray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OS Install Date

How do I show the OS Install Date? I've dug through tons of forum posts, etc. and I'd like to get as far as I can tell, that's about as close as I can get to the actual "machine install date" (but that's really what I'm after).I'm trying to determin...

davidr521 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report to determine users most frequently used PC

Hi all,I'm looking for a report that can determine which PC a user most frequently logs on to and what department they are from based on AD.We are trying to determine the PC name of each users PC. Unfortunately as staff may move around to a different...

ruggj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! report used by is empty

HelloHow I can create a report which displays "all assets where User Relations is empty"?I found quite the opposite in thread "Asset user relationship history report"...

tuc by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Local Admin Report

Good Afternoon All,I'm looking for a report to query all PCs on a specific domain and make sure a custom username has full local admin rights on each PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have this thus far:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID...

Resolved! Report to find all not IE 11

I'm trying to use lansweeper to deploy IE 11 during off hours. I can manually find all the machines that are not IE11, but am struggling with a single report that I can then attach to a timer to run at 02:00 and then continue to run at that time unti...

aldenc4n by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos