Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Request for help with Chart

I've got a chart report that lists all the browsers by version. What I want is to combine the different versions so that the X axis is simply1. Internet Explorer 47212. Firefox 2753. Chrome 744. Opera 12As it stands now, the chart has...

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! custom inventory report sql

What is the SQL syntax to create a report with the following fields?Computer (Windows or MAC)Computer NameDate purchasedCost (Custom 3 Field)Last Logged InIP Location

KateZilla by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run Report to show All machines and Product keys

Im sorry jut bought this program and i am trying to figure out how to run a report to show all my machines on my network and there product keys associated to them. Is there a way to do this??Also are there any training videos on how to use this??

Resolved! "not exist" on Registry keys

Hi,I added some Registry Keys in Custom Scanning e.g. SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Citrix\ICA Client\Engine\Configuration\Advanced\Modules\WFClient > TWISeamlessFlagSOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Policies\Citrix\HdxMediaStreamForFlash\Client\PseudoContainer > UseFlash...

hstru by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Add connected switch name and port number to report

Here's what I have so far. This report shows me the details I need about the device.Now I'd like to add the switch and port number on the switch to the device. We already have LanSweeper collecting SNMP info from the switches.Select Top 1000000 tblAs...

studerje by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GRID: Asset Types per IP Location

I'm new to lansweeper and I'm looking for a reporting possibility to display/report kind a grid:Asset Types per IP Location (in sum).Is it possible to create such a report?We would use that as KPI report to see how many Assets per type we have at whi...

Resolved! machine report with filters

Hi folks- I have a decent report that I got some help with a year or so back; but; I need to filter it so that it only pulls machine names that start withdtltsffis there any easy way to do this? here is what I have so far- just pulls everything:Selec...