Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Software details from Windows server computers

Hello,I am looking for scanning all windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 servers for details on what all software and tools are installed on these servers. Can I use lansweep for that? If yes, How can run the report and is that covered in free version.Thanks,

TCSadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for Monitoring Shared Network folder Sizes

Hello All,I have next to no experience with SQL and I'm in my first IT role. As I'm training one of my tasks has been to monitor the shared folders we have on the network and keep tabs on thier sizes. So far I've got this:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets...

AronJBAR by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! User rights or status

Hi, I need report to see what is the domain user status on PC, are they user or administrator?thank you for great software

dr_sah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generating expiring assets in quarterly basis

Hi,Is there's a way to generate asset reports in a way that it will show separate reports of assets that are expiring in a quarterly basis? For example: 1ST QUARTER REPORT - assets that are expiring for the month of January to March2ND QUARTER REPORT...

dijs06 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! List of softwarereport and remove deployed software

Im looking for e report that can list all software and its computer assets in a specified domain and after that I want the report to remove any specified software like adobe, Microsoft office etcdoes any one now how to build such report

King19501 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset picture

Hi , I would like to create report that contain asset picture in ASP.NET.what's picture field name & table in LANSweeper database?Please advice.Thank you.