Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Need Help with Warranty Report

I am trying to run a report that shows all of my servers, and when their Warranty End Date will be. I have been trying to piece together existing queries, but I have not had any real success.I'm trying to start with the Asset: Warranty Status report...

Resolved! Software compliance < to version x

Hi there,I'm trying to create some basic queries for the software compliance.The goal is to show on the dashboard my core applications non compliant to the version defined.Example, Acrobat Reader < 11.0.4So I've made I query like that, but the result...

Kreg by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Report on Priveleged User Logons

Hi, This may have been answered before but I cannot find any recent posts for it. We are scanning the audit logs of servers and I am wanting to report on when and who logged onto a server with a privileged account.

RobertMcD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report to show total uptime

Does anyone have, or can someone write, a report that shows the uptime of an asset (or asset name like to show multiple assets)? Can be past 30 days, output can be like: {AssetName} uptime is 32 hours 2 minutes or something like that.I am not an SQL...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kickin the tires - Need some guidance

Hello, I need some assistance creating a report(s).. I am trying to create a report polling only Servers.."wuaserv" Windows Update service"remoteregistry" Remote Registry serviceI need to know the startup type (Manual\Automatic\...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HyperV Report not showing Guest OS

Hi, I have modified the default HyperV report, but can't seem to pull the Guest OS in my query. What am I missing?TIA,TimSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName As [Host Server], tblAssets.IPAddress As [Host IP], tsysOS.OSname As [Host OS], tblHyp...

tmui by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom report that will show all assets relation to a user.

Good day everyone! I’m trying to generate a report which will give me a list of all assets (laptop, desktop, monitors, HDDs) that is link or assigned to or Used by or Controlled by (not the Last User) the user. In this case It will be easier for us ...

dijs06 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

FileScan Report

The Custom scanning for files in lansweeper is great but the ability to user the reports isn't so here is example how you can create report using LSPUSH.exe version to report and run appropriate tasks in scheduler based on this report. I use this to...

PeterJG by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos