Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Filter syntax versus criteria syntax in Report Builder

I'm working in Report Builder and was wondering when I run a report and I put %-% in a column filter I will get results. If I try and put the same thing in the criteria box for the same field while editing the report, it says 'This report has no res...

treichert by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer time zone setting

The report below lists your Windows computers' time zones. The report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset is a Windows computer.The computer's state is set to "active".The computer has been successfully scanned at ...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Monitor multiple computers program status

I work on a university where we have a lot of student computer rooms. I would like to be able to see if any computer does not have program X or if one program have the wrong version than the other.I think it should be possible to add computers to a "...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modify Report 'Disk: Servers less than 1 GB Free HD'

I would like to modify this report to check for server disks with less than 25 GB free. I tried to modify it myself and now just get a list of all servers, disks, free, and total size.I apparently have ZERO skill at modifying these reports and will ...

bsitech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All Servers VM Uptime

this is what I have and want to add total uptime since last reboot.Select Top 1000000 tsysIPLocations.IPLocation As IPLocation, tblAssetCustom.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAssetCustom.Manufacturer As Vendor, tblAssetCustom.Model, tblAssets...

Glennmdh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 Report

With the MS push for users to upgrade to Win 10 my organization is trying to stop users from manually upgrading and while they don't have admin rights on the PC I have found some rouge computers. I copied the code for the XP report but it isn't picki...

malbanese1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registry: Internet explorer version (Built-in)

List of computers with Internet Explorer version informationPre-requisite: Scanning the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer, RegValue Version, is enabled under Configuration\Custom ScanningMeets all the following crit...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! all PCs report

i am trying to get a report for all pcs but it isnt working it just either gives me all workgroup pcs or all domain i want a report of all pcs regardless of domain

dannyboy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos