Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Inventory of all Microsoft Office Versions older than 2010

Hi,i hope you can help me. We need to upgrade all older Versions to Microsoft Office 2010.So, i need a report wich show me a list of all Assets they're have Microsoft Office Products older than Microsoft Office 2010 installed. (14.0)This is my code n...

anw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset out of warranty

I was messing around with the asset out of warranty report and screwed something up. Now I keep getting the error "error while getting report Data conversion failed. [ OLE DB status value (if known) = 2 ]" Here is my code Select Top 1000000 tblAssetC...

MR1371 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! in-depth report from a assed

HiI am searching for a way to generate an in-depth report from a assed with any available information.It is for the customer (MANAGMEND!!), they wants to see what his virtual server has onboard and what is going on.They do not believe the information...

Resolved! Share Folder Report

Hi,I need to create report for Visible and Invisible shares in network with below details computer name, share name, user name, display name and IP address

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for VMWare Server Listings with a twist

I currently have a report that gives me most of the information I need, however I am having an issue showing only VMs with a Netbackup Agent installed on them. Could someone possibly look at my code and tell me how I can improve it to list the detai...

Resolved! Microsoft Games

I need to be able to view PCs in my environment that have MS Games installed. Our last admin installed games for a select few people in our domain and i need to remove them, but i have no way to see who actually has them. Can someone help with a cu...

hitechgreg by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos