Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Asset Group reports

Is there an easy way to grab all assets that are members of a group, auto open, go to view printable report and then print to a pdf file (destination selectable) and the pdf is auto named to match the asset name? I constantly need to run reports on a...

Jimurray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report over MAC addresses on all Printers

Hey there!I am looking for a report, showing me the MAC address of all Printers in my database. I could find a report showing all computer MAC addresses but i was unable to modify that report for printers only. Your help is appreciated! Thanks in adv...

koglerh by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Location maps and their assets

Lansweeper allows you to place assets on a map, as explained in this knowledge base article. The two sample queries below show how you can include this information in reports.The first report lists your location maps and the assets placed on them. On...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Windows Updates?

Hi guys,Is there any reports which shows computers that are missing one or more recent Microsoft Windows updates?We have a WSUS server that fires these updates to these computers once/twice a week but I wanted to know if there's anything on Lansweepe...

hasayeret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find duplicate Windows computers

This reports gives a list of all computers that will be merged if you enable windows rename detection.SELECT '/asset.aspx?assetid=' + Cast(d.y As NVARCHAR(1000)) As [hyperlink_Asset A], y.AssetName As [hyperlink_name_Asset A], y.IpAddress [IP ...

Michael_V by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Required software uninstall report last 60 days

Hi Allwe see first uninstall report last 30 or 60 days in lansweepers but i want some changes on report as below so anyone help me to send changes report scriptsRequired uninstall report last 60 days Asset domain |PC Computer Name |Software Name |Sof...