cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ansky68164
Engaged Sweeper
I currently have a report that shows me all of the servers in a rack (defined in custom fields) and it works swimmingly. The problem is we want to see everything in the rack (switches, PDU's, etc.) but I am not sure how to pull and combine information from tblComputers and tblCustDevices.

This is what the current report looks like reporting servers in Rack A1.

Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.ComputerUnique, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, Web40OSName.OSname, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.ServicePackMajorVersion As [Current SP], dbo.tblComputers.Lastseen, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblCompCustom.Custom2 As Rack, tblCompCustom.Custom3 As [U Location] From dbo.tblOperatingsystem Inner Join dbo.tblComputers On dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername Inner Join dbo.web40ActiveComputers On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblCompCustom On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblCompCustom.Computername Where tblCompCustom.Custom2 = 'A1' Order By tblCompCustom.Custom3

Any assistance I can get on this would be terrific. Thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Computer and device information cannot easily be combined into a single report. Version 5 of Lansweeper will bring computer and device tables together to facilitate the kind of report you want to make. We currently have no release date for version 5.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Computer and device information cannot easily be combined into a single report. Version 5 of Lansweeper will bring computer and device tables together to facilitate the kind of report you want to make. We currently have no release date for version 5.