cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chad
Engaged Sweeper II
I was curious if any of you system admins or net gurus out there had a report that would show things like: OS, bitness of OS, RAM, Office version installed, Purchase Date, and Warranty Expiration.

The big items being purchase data/warranty expiration date.

Most all of our systems are Dell.

If anyone has any information or way to build a report to show these things I would be grateful!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
Susan.A addressed the Office version here.

RAM can be found in tblAssets (tblAssets.Memory), which is already part of that query.

Add tsysOS linked on tsysOS.OScode = tblAssets.OScode and you can pick up OS information.

Add tblComputerSystem and you can determine the OS bitness:
  Case
When tblComputerSystem.SystemType Like 'X86%' Then '32-bit'
When tblComputerSystem.SystemType Like 'x64%' Then '64-bit'
Else ''
End As OSBitness,

Add tblAssetCustom to obtain the purchase and warranty dates.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chad
Engaged Sweeper II
Using tblAssestCustom worked perfectly! Now if only I can resolve why some of the machines do not show any purchase or warranty expiration dates in LANSweeper. Guessing this has something to do with Dell's website requiring you to enter in a verification code to look up this information now.

Anyhow, thank you for the suggestion!
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Chad wrote:
Now if only I can resolve why some of the machines do not show any purchase or warranty expiration dates in LANSweeper. Guessing this has something to do with Dell's website requiring you to enter in a verification code to look up this information now.

Recent Lansweeper releases use an API to retrieve Dell warranties. Make sure you are running the latest Lansweeper version. Update instructions can be found here. You can rescan warranties afterwards by hitting the Rescan All Asset Warranties Now button under Configuration\Server Options.
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
Susan.A addressed the Office version here.

RAM can be found in tblAssets (tblAssets.Memory), which is already part of that query.

Add tsysOS linked on tsysOS.OScode = tblAssets.OScode and you can pick up OS information.

Add tblComputerSystem and you can determine the OS bitness:
  Case
When tblComputerSystem.SystemType Like 'X86%' Then '32-bit'
When tblComputerSystem.SystemType Like 'x64%' Then '64-bit'
Else ''
End As OSBitness,

Add tblAssetCustom to obtain the purchase and warranty dates.