→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
estuardohbo
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, I need help to know in which pc is a specific file, for example I am looking for the installer "example.exe" that is in the route C:\Program Files\Example\example.exe
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Under Configuration\Custom Scanning, section File Scanning, hit Add files to scan. Specify the full path to the file which you would like to scan, i.e. C:\Program Files\Example\example.exe. Afterwards scan your network or wait until the bext scan has finished.

You can see the result on the Asset page of your computers, under the Tab Config\Scanned info, or you can generate a report about all computers having this file under Configuration\Custom Scanning.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Under Configuration\Custom Scanning, section File Scanning, hit Add files to scan. Specify the full path to the file which you would like to scan, i.e. C:\Program Files\Example\example.exe. Afterwards scan your network or wait until the bext scan has finished.

You can see the result on the Asset page of your computers, under the Tab Config\Scanned info, or you can generate a report about all computers having this file under Configuration\Custom Scanning.