Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report list computer if not exist registry key

Hello,I would like to list all computers that do not have this registry key :Regkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\ValidCommunities Valuename: TEST Value: 4This report will be used to deploy the packag...

BryceB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows: Not latest Service Pack Windows 10

The report below lists all Windows 10 computers not having the latest Service Pack installedThe report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset state is set to "active".The asset has been successfully scanned at least o...

How to Remove Duplicate Assets from SQL Report

Hello I have a query that reports on all SQL server paid/licensed editions. When I run the report I get duplicated assets on the report. Here is the following script. I also added "Distinct" hoping it will remove the duplicates for both OS and Assets...

Glen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patch Level and AV status report

Hi,Fairly new to LanSweeper, trying to get a report to show machines which are not up to date with MS patches and their AV status (AV software, installed/not installed, uptodate/not up to date).So started with this report https://www.lansweeper.com/f...

Argon0 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos