cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lwinstead
Engaged Sweeper
I love the detail that can be obtained by the reporting aspect of LanSweeper. I'm pretty proficient in T-SQL, so it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that I'm not seeing any way to SCHEDULE a report. I used to use SpiceWorks for inventory and helpdesk (although no one used that part), and the reporting was extremely easy to schedule if totally lackluster. But I've hit a wall here and can't figure out how to schedule a report in LanSweeper. Can anyone help me out? Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
fjca
Champion Sweeper II
SaucyKnave wrote:
I love the detail that can be obtained by the reporting aspect of LanSweeper. I'm pretty proficient in T-SQL, so it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that I'm not seeing any way to SCHEDULE a report. I used to use SpiceWorks for inventory and helpdesk (although no one used that part), and the reporting was extremely easy to schedule if totally lackluster. But I've hit a wall here and can't figure out how to schedule a report in LanSweeper. Can anyone help me out? Thank you!

It's under a slight misleading name :

Configuration -> Email Alerts

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lwinstead
Engaged Sweeper
Awesome, that's perfect. Yeah, only slightly misleading.
fjca
Champion Sweeper II
SaucyKnave wrote:

It's under a slight misleading name :

Configuration -> Email Alerts