cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matthew1g
Engaged Sweeper III
I need to create a report that can tell me the make and model of all the computers on my network, sorted by active directory OU. Is this possible?
10 REPLIES 10
matthew1g
Engaged Sweeper III
I personally didnt edit it, but it is definitally that report that is having the issue. I'll check if one of our other people edited it. One question though; when I try to edit the less then 512MB report in report build i get an error that says: The object 'web30repmemory' does not exist in database 'lansweeper32' or is invalid for this operation.

what does that mean?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Your page seems to be broken on the "less than 512MB ram" report.
You probably changed something on this report?
matthew1g
Engaged Sweeper III
I see, well then see attached
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
After you create a post you can click the "attach" button on the right.
matthew1g
Engaged Sweeper III
okay, I cannot figure out how to put a picture on here, there is nothing to let me attach and I cannot paste. I click the image button but all i get is this: [img][/img]
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post screenshots of what you added please (and where it's not appearing)
matthew1g
Engaged Sweeper III
i followed the instructions but It still seems to not be right, i added the report to the hardware reports list, gave it a priority and all that. But when i open up the web console I still do not see it. What am I doing wrong?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
After you created the report with the report builder you can use lsmanage.exe to add the report to the dashboard. (there are screenshots in the documentation)
matthew1g
Engaged Sweeper III
that seems to work, how do I then make it viewable in lansweeper? Or can it only be viewed within the report builder?