cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmarlow
Engaged Sweeper II
I have been trying to start using Lansweeper and have been fiddling with the report that states whether a disk drive is below a certain amount of disk space. However on the report it will give me much more values than needed because most of our computers have D drives and other ones as well. I know it has to be in one of the values in the tbldiskdrives but it I cannot decipher what needs to be added or altered.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Open the report in the Reports tab, hit the Edit Report button on the left and then add the following to the Criteria column of the tblDiskdrives.Caption expression, which is already included in the report, to limit the report to C: drives:
= 'C:'

If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we do recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you know how to build Lansweeper reports as well. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Making use of our database dictionary, more information on which can be found here. The dictionary explains in great detail what each table and field stores.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kmarlow
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you so much!
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Open the report in the Reports tab, hit the Edit Report button on the left and then add the following to the Criteria column of the tblDiskdrives.Caption expression, which is already included in the report, to limit the report to C: drives:
= 'C:'

If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we do recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you know how to build Lansweeper reports as well. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Making use of our database dictionary, more information on which can be found here. The dictionary explains in great detail what each table and field stores.