cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riceanny
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, I'm trying to make a report to list all our computers running win10 and which can shows also the specific build os version. I've found some reports which list the version 10.0.10586, 10.0.14393 etc etc but i need to go deeper.
I need that the report can give me the more specific version such as 14393.693 insted of 14393.479 and so on.
I hope that this information is saved somewhere in Lansweeper.
Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
Lansweeper does currently not scan the last three digits of the version number. These numbers can be found in the registry but often part of a random string so we cannot grab the exact numbers from the registry. You can still manually scan the registry with custom registry scanning as explain in this knowledge base article and pull the data into a custom report.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
Lansweeper does currently not scan the last three digits of the version number. These numbers can be found in the registry but often part of a random string so we cannot grab the exact numbers from the registry. You can still manually scan the registry with custom registry scanning as explain in this knowledge base article and pull the data into a custom report.