cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicoven
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,
I would like to know how I can create a report with links to other pages of Lansweeper.
For example I have created a report with a column reporting computer names; I would like that those computer names be linked to the page showing the detail of the selected computer.
How can I do?
Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
To create a link for assets in a report you must have both AssetID and AssetName checked in the tblAssets table, as seen in the screenshot attached. Be sure not to add aliases to the fields though, as this will break the links.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
tbrower
Engaged Sweeper II
So if I add the Asset primary keys, I will get hyperlinks for helpdesk tickets? That does not make sense. Can you provide a SQL statement showing me what it should look like to have a Helpdesk Report offering links to each ticket.
ProfileNL
Engaged Sweeper III
Its exact the same method.
tbrower
Engaged Sweeper II
That thread is about linking out to Google. My desire is to click the link to open the ticket in a browser. I do not see how to do this.
ProfileNL
Engaged Sweeper III
I suggest to take a look here
tbrower
Engaged Sweeper II
What would be the solution for creating hyperlinks to a TicketID in a report that shows all non-closed helpdesk tickets?
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
To create a link for assets in a report you must have both AssetID and AssetName checked in the tblAssets table, as seen in the screenshot attached. Be sure not to add aliases to the fields though, as this will break the links.