cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nijonv
Engaged Sweeper
Hi all,
We have configured the Lansweeper report in our network on weekly basis and it will send the reports automatically on weekly basis.This reports includes the columns softwareName, SoftwarePublisher,softwareVersion, Install date, Last changed, AssetName and Username. Now I just want to know what can we get a report on what changed (added/deleted/modified) from the last week's report?

Your help will be very very appreciatable

Thanks
Nijo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We unfortunately can't respond to every forum post, though if you have an urgent question you can always email us via support@lansweeper.com. In general, all emails sent to our support email address receive a reply within 24 hours during working days. Our office hours can be found here.

Lansweeper tracks changes to software in the corresponding history table, tblSoftwarehist. It will not be possible, however, to compare reports that were already generated. You could use a 3rd party diffchecker tool for this for instance.

To get a quick overview of recent software changes you can go to Reports\Changes By Type in the web console. Software should be automatically selected, but if it's not, you can select it from the list in the left-hand pane. A built-in report also exists that you can use in an email alert, "Software: Changes in the last 7 days".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We unfortunately can't respond to every forum post, though if you have an urgent question you can always email us via support@lansweeper.com. In general, all emails sent to our support email address receive a reply within 24 hours during working days. Our office hours can be found here.

Lansweeper tracks changes to software in the corresponding history table, tblSoftwarehist. It will not be possible, however, to compare reports that were already generated. You could use a 3rd party diffchecker tool for this for instance.

To get a quick overview of recent software changes you can go to Reports\Changes By Type in the web console. Software should be automatically selected, but if it's not, you can select it from the list in the left-hand pane. A built-in report also exists that you can use in an email alert, "Software: Changes in the last 7 days".

nijonv
Engaged Sweeper
Can i get any response from anyone regarding this
nijonv
Engaged Sweeper
nijonv wrote:
Hi all,
We have configured the Lansweeper report in our network on weekly basis and it will send the reports automatically on weekly basis.This reports includes the columns softwareName, SoftwarePublisher,softwareVersion, Install date, Last changed, AssetName and Username. Now I just want to know what can we get a report on what changed (added/deleted/modified) from the last week's report?

Your help will be very very appreciatable

Thanks
Nijo

Please help me on this issue