Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report showing single asset type

Hi, I need to be able to create a report which will only show a single asset type. I know how this can be done using the asset groups however, I need this in a report to be displayed as a widget on the dashboard. I have been requested to display repo...

Liamsy11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for Microsoft Win 7 Extended Support

Hi LS experts,I have a customer who would like to pay for Extended support for their Windows 7 machines.Microsoft have released this information as of end of November 2019 and it requires a set of prerequisite KB patches to be installed first.(More a...

How to make a colour coded report

Good Afternoon, I am trying to make a report that will list all of our work stations then mark with green if "KnowBe4 Second Chance" is installed or red if it isn't..How do i go about doing this as am relatively new to making my own reports.RegardsBe...

.Net 4.5 through 4.8 report - Reg Key scanning based

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblAssets.Lastseen, tblAssets.Lasttried, tblRegistry.Regkey, tblRegistry....

Noobmode by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assets and Owner listing help

How do I get this report to list ALL window asset and not just servers? Great report, just limited to server only. Thanks. Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Company, tblAssets.AssetName, tblState.Statename, tblAssets.Username, tblADusers.Firstname, ...

ssmarr5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HPE SAS Solid State Drives failure report

After reading a reddit topic regarding this and linking me to the official HPE bulletin. It seems that some SSDs are getting a drive failure at 32,768 hours of operation.I was curious to try and report on it. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the H...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Software Missing Report

HiI have the following query. It works fine when i change the query to show only Windows 10 (shows they are missing the software), but when i add Windows 7 machines, it shows machines that have the software installed on it! Any ideas? ThanksSelect To...

d_scott by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos