→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Average Time Until Closed

Good morning, I would like help creating a report that would return the average time until closed for all tickets in the last 7 days and another for the last 30 days. If we could modify an existing report that would be fine as well. Any help is app...

jasong1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scanning Events in Application and Services Logs

Hello Lansweeper community.Our company is on Windows 10 1809 x64 Enterprise version. We are running all Dell Optiplex desktops in the office.We have recently started receiving reports from our users that when they click on the Start Menu button, they...

denish by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report creation based on FilePathFull for Installation

Hi,I am stuck in a tricky situation and hoping to reach out to the experts.Note: I am not an expert in SQLObjective:1. to scan for systems without a file or a file with wrong version number, report it and run a schedule installationSituation:1. I am ...

panghh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Version Compatibility Report (Solved)

Edit: I figured out the code. I decided to go a different way. If the software was compatible I set the background to green, if not I set it to red. Here is a sample of the query: When tblOperatingsystem.Version Like '10.0.18362%' And (tblSof...

All USB devices connected

Hello, I am new to Lansweeper so I apologize in advance if this has already been answered. I need to run a report for ever usb device that is connected to a system on out network. The only exclusion would be mice and keyboards. I could not find how t...

earmor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software audit with installation date

I want to make a software audit report with installation date using the default report "Assets: Installed software by computer" as base.The error “All queries combined using a UNION, INTERSECT or EXCEPT operator must have an equal number of expressio...