cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
As a stop gap measure I'm trying to create two reports, one for Windows 8 and another for Server 2012 so we can keep track of the installs. There are machines with 8 and 2012 on two different domains and so far I can only get machines on one domain to display in the reports. I can see the machines on domain 2 in the web interface but can't seem to get them to show up in the report. I'm not sure how to either include every machine regardless of the domain it sits on or how to specify which domains to include on the report.

Here is my query.

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique,
tblOperatingsystem.Caption, tblADComputers.Description
From tblOperatingsystem Inner Join
tblComputers On tblOperatingsystem.Computername = tblComputers.Computername
Inner Join
web40ActiveComputers On tblComputers.Computername =
web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join
tblADComputers On tblComputers.Computername = tblADComputers.Computername
Where tblOperatingsystem.Caption Like '%Windows 8%'
Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer

Thanks ahead of time.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you right-click on the connection between tblComputers and tblADComputers and check "Select all rows from tblComputers". The way the report is set up now, only machines that have a value for the tblADComputers.Description field will be included in the results.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you try removing web40ActiveComputers from your report to ensure that non-active computers are included as well. Also note that icons for Windows 8 and Windows 2012 were added in a recent update. Update instructions can be found on page 103 and beyond of our online documentation.
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
That was it, thanks for the speedy reply. At a glance there I'm only missing one machine now between the two reports. The OS dashboard has 47 with the empty icon and my 8 and 12 reports total 46.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you right-click on the connection between tblComputers and tblADComputers and check "Select all rows from tblComputers". The way the report is set up now, only machines that have a value for the tblADComputers.Description field will be included in the results.