Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Computers without specific software installed

Im in need of a report that lists all of the 'Dell Latitude XXXX'(where XXXX is the model number) without a certain piece of software. In this case, the software that lansweeper detects it as is called "BIG-IP Edge Client"

Resolved! Report of outdated LSPush software

I have a number of workgroup computers with LSPush installed locally. I would like a report that shows all the computers that are reporting back with older versions of LSPush.

scottl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Local Server TIme

I am having an issue today where some of my member servers are showing the wrong system time and it is playing havoc on my domain. Is there a way to pull the local time from a server? All i need it the server name, IP and system time. Thanks.

malbanese1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Software by Asset Groups

Hello,I am looking for a Report that will generate the software installed on an asset listed by Asset Groups. I am currently using the following snippet, however this only generates a list of software based on AssetID.Select Top 1000000 *From (Select...

jrichg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Range vs IP Scanned

I don't even know where to begin with this so i'm hoping someone can help.What I would like to do, is have a report that lists every single IP address in a range, presumably this would be created on the fly unless the lansweeper start / end ip fields...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report wanted: License software and purchase orders

I have been browsing through the tables and views to see if i can work out where this data is but haven't found it. I would like to list each piece of software in the 'Windows Software \ Edit Purchase Software' list with the associated purchase order...

bmarks by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report format and IT request totals per agent

Greetings,I have a report that shows all tickets, ID's, time worked, agent worked, etc., per month. It's a great end of the month report to run to see how many tickets we've all worked and closed for that time period. The only things I'd like to chan...

brigmill by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos