→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewWong
Engaged Sweeper
After upgrading to 4.2.0.52 I'm unable to start the web console. The error message: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
6 REPLIES 6
fills
Engaged Sweeper
Thx! It worked like a charm!

/Filip
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
A small change was made to the 4.2 installer after its initial release. This explains why your web console is not up-to-date. Please run the latest installer again and choose Upgrade to update your web console. You can find it here.
fills
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I´ve just uppgraded to 4.2.0.52, but the web console didnt upgrade it's self. It's still says there's a newer version of it out there. Something i missed or it´s supposed to say that?

/Filip
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
can you please send your install.log file (located in lansweeper folder) to support@lansweeper.com
PaulWegs
Engaged Sweeper
Same problem here too.
Looks like there was nothing in IIS. The default website is pointing to the default location of C:\Inetpub\wwwroot which has nothing in it.

I manually changed the path of the website to the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website" and it seems to be ok.

Not sure if there's anything else broken that I need to fix manually?
sique
Engaged Sweeper
I've got the same problem, running IIS Express, two errors in the installation log:
At the start of the log:
2011-10-12 21:56:13.560 Error stopping default web server: The operation completed successfully
At the end of the log:
2011-10-12 21:59:53.802 Error starting default web server: The operation completed successfully