cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yash_sac
Engaged Sweeper
Hi I have a few Computer not in LAN. But its part of our Inventory. I want to add this computer to Lansweeper. How am i able to do that?
12 REPLIES 12
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You need sql knowledge or an interface to the database (the easiest way is to use msaccess ADP project)
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Matty
Engaged Sweeper
can you let me know which table I can input the OS and various other details?
M@TY
Matty
Engaged Sweeper
I have come across a similar problem,adding the records into the database manually fixed the issue.

What's the possibility of adding some options to the 'type' combo box on the add new device page allowing additional Laptop\desktop computers to be added this way?
M@TY
Matty wrote:
I have come across a similar problem,adding the records into the database manually fixed the issue.

What's the possibility of adding some options to the 'type' combo box on the add new device page allowing additional Laptop\desktop computers to be added this way?

This is a phenomenal suggestion. Did LanSweeper respond?
~~\\\TNLADMIN///~~ "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around, you can miss it." -Ferris Bueller
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
telesphere wrote:
Matty wrote:

This is a phenomenal suggestion. Did LanSweeper respond?

Not yet, you can move it to the wishlist.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Not at the moment.
yash_sac
Engaged Sweeper
In this case i wont have any record for the Softwares and Hardware configuration.
Is that any tools to scan the Computer and import the data into this tables?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
tblcomputers