Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

upgraded to newest version of premium tools and they are not working

action path is \\ls_servername\lansweeper$remote control (p)= {actionpath}lsremote {computer}Trigger scan (p)= cmd.exe /K {actionpath}lstrigger.exe {scanserver} {computer} {domain}Take screenshot (P)={actionpath}screengrab.exe {computer}I didn't chan...

karon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.2 import folder

I have been using the lspush.exe on remote laptops with the users emailing me the file that is generated.Sometimes when I save the file to the import folder - it is processed and other times the file just stays in the folder and is not processed.I ha...

robbyj90 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webconfig

I tried to follow this guide to lock down security to domain admins only:http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/restrict.aspxNow I'm unable to get in to the site:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'lansweeperuser'. at System.Data.Provide...

Authorized Aministrators

In the "Allowed Administrator Configuration", you have to enter "Domain/Computer" and "Administrator Account". How do I set "Domain Admins" to ALL computers?

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Domains

We have a new domain on a new subnet. I can figure out how to change most of the custom actions except for a few.On some of them, I get Access Denied. Any ideas here?

use premium tools on untrusted domains

At the moment our network consists of 3 domains. The central domain, hosted in a datacenter and two "local domains" shared over 6 physical locations. We have setup central scanning and that works perfectly. Only thing is that an admin at the datacent...

rvoordes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Should I enter in exact scan ranges or just scan private addresses?

I'm trying to figure out what the better way to enter in scan ranges would be. I have about 20 separate non-contiguous LANs, and I am debating entering them all in individually, or just entering in the 3 private IP ranges entirely. Would I create too...

MLafflin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos