Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom setting CCleaner deployment

Hi,Simply we want to customize the setting options and then make the package with changes parameters below:1- Language: English2- Disable system monitoring 3- Disable active monitoring.thanks

Lujain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CCleaner Custom deployment

Hi,Simply we want to customize the setting options and then make the package with parameters below:1- Language: English2- Disable system monitoring 3- Disable active monitoring.Thank yours in advance

Lujain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Report for assets

When reviewing assets in Lansweeper for a refresh cycle, I need to be able to:1. Separate what's on the base image vs user specific2. Mass download software lists for many assetsAny suggestions?Thank you

saziz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

User alter state

Hi,There is possbile in the helpdesk config to set permission on ticket state for the user of our organization?For exemple, I've some ticket state:- Open- In progress- Closed- Shipping- IT taskIf a user create a ticket, he can only choose "Closed" bu...

Last Windows update date and Last software installed

Hello,I've got this report that shows the last windows update installed which is great as it works for server 2016 (the registry key method doesnt exist on server 2016): Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysOS.OSname, tbl...

robd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desktop DNS servers

Hello,I am planning to remove an OLD DNS server, this server is currently a Secondary DNS lookup. Is there a way to run a report in Lansweeper to define what DNS servers are being used? So we can go in and change them?Or if there is a better way to f...

Dynamic Asset Groups

When will LS have the ability to create Dynamic Asset Groups based on Windows features and/or Services?

Linux Virtual IPs

I was wondering if anyone is able to scan a Linux machine and get back the virtual that are on a specific NIC. I am able to get the physical NIC addresses, but not the virtuals.

progercs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos