Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset Screen

I noticed that the OS column does not change if a system is upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10Is there a place to manually change this? It doesn't appear to be an editable field,Thank you

capeyser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't email / export same report twice

The are multiple reasons why it can be useful to email or export the same report in multiple ways. For my purpose, there are not many reports that I would want to send, and those rare few might need to be sent to multiple recipients, on different sc...

Cisco FireAMP Connector

Adding the Cisco FireAMP Connector into the AV list that is pulled with WMI.

Azuroth by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SOP area

The knowledge base area is great for storing custom issues and hard to solve problems but we would also love an area to store IT SOP's. SOP's are a way to standardize procedures across a department and currently we use word docs or excel spreadsheet...

NYNet by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report to see all Asset State changes within the last 24 Hours

I am hoping this is possible. I am trying to generate a report that shows all asset state changes within the past 24 hours. More specifically I am looking at assets that have moved from an "Active" status to anything else. This will be used to auto...

ahedden by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databases are missing from an instance in SQL information view

I really like the SQL Server Information tab. Easy way to find where a database is located. I am having an issue with one of the hosts though. It seems Lansweeper is unable to report databases from 1 out of 3 SQL Instances. It has instance informatio...

Helpdesk URL Query string

When I create a URL in a widget to show tickets in a "group" I can do some things that are based on the dashboard but I cant find any resources that help me build a query string that will target custom fields.I would like to target the radio button c...