Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Push Visio Viewer 2016

I have been attempting to make a push from Lansweeper using a batch file. I am successful with installing silently with no interaction with both the exectuable and the msi. But I get the following error message when I attempt to push it from Lansweep...

marthej by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing Visio Viewer

I have been having issues with pushing out my batch file for MS Visio Viewer 2016.I can get the batch file to run with no issues with either the executable or the msi. But it will not push out a successful install.Here is my latest code:@echo offecho...

marthej by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Deployment Registry Keys

I have noticed an excess of registry keys under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\lansweeper\Remote Deployment. I assume this is normal? Is it necessary to keep these or can I set a task to remove them periodically? Thanks

ewbarley by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Description Text not getting added to Ticket

So when my users submit tickets often they do not have any text in the description, even though the user claims that they did add details. I watched a user this week enter the ticket, type in details into the large text box at the bottom of the new t...

wxfisch by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

"Unable to contact to host:host.domain.com access denied."

I followed this article. https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/106/running-the-remote-control-action.html but i cant connect to the host. When i hit the button, say this "Do you want to run : '\\server\lansweeper$\lsremoteAP.exe host.domain.com'?" i hit "yes...

kltr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

an overflow occured when coverting date time

This error ocurs trying to update the status of a ticket in the Helpdesk that was created via email."an overflow occured when coverting date time" At that point all you can do is click OK, BUT the record does update.